Help Understanding E-Bike motor/model Difference

Hi, I have one of these e-bikes by Asso, it's a company from San Marino in Italy. It has a 250W Bafang motor, and it's a 2020 model I believe. The other technical aspects are on the info sheet. The dealer is a friend and gave me credit to trade-in for one of two new 2022 models, either this one or this one which are both 250W but the motors and components seem upgraded from the model I currently have. The other option is to trade it in for the same year model-type I have but a 500W version. He says the new 250W models "push the same" or at least similar to the 500W but I don't know about this, maybe the newer motor or battery have this effect. Was wondering if someone had any suggestions. The new 2022 models would clearly cost more in terms of the difference I'd have to pay after trading-in. Thanks for any insight. submitted by /u/Tracer_Bullet_38 [link] [comments] blueenergy.vn xedaptroluc.net @BlueEnergyVN
http://dlvr.it/SPS75h

0 Comments

0356002269 a Phú

MP1 Mizuki Park, Bình Hưng, Bình Chánh TPHCM | info.gioidinhtue@blueenergy.vn