Folding E-bike for hunting

I'm relatively new to ebikes and I recently started looking for a folding ebike to take with me bow hunting. I hunt on 50 acres and have about 5 miles of trails running through. I've kept the trails in pretty good condition and theres not much for hills. I'm just looking for something with a bit of power that can get me from point A to point B. Folding bikes appeal to me as I can keep it in the back of my vehicle.

I've been looking at Lectric, Rad Power, even Lynx. I'm leaning a bit towards Lectric as I can get a lot of features for a lower price but I have a feeling they might be too good to be true? Are there any folding bikes I should take a look at?

submitted by /u/Existing-Nerve-1654
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

0 Comments

0356002269 a Phú

MP1 Mizuki Park, Bình Hưng, Bình Chánh TPHCM | info.gioidinhtue@blueenergy.vn